LATEST LANCE TWEET
U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE ENDORSES LEONARD LANCE FOR CONGRESS
"We believe that your re-election to the U.S. House of Representatives will help produce sustained economic growth, help create more jobs, and get our country back on track."
FLEMINGTON, NJ -- The United States Chamber of Commerce, which represents more than three million businesses across the country, has once again endorsed Congressman Leonard Lance for re-election.
The endorsement comes on the heels of Lance being awarded the Chamber’s National Spirit of Enterprise Award.
The Chamber cited Leonard Lance's "pro-business" record for earning their endorsement and stated the following in a recent letter,
“It is the Chamber's goal to help elect a pro-business majority in Congress. We believe that your re-election to the U.S. House of Representatives will help produce sustained economic growth, help create more jobs, and get our country back on track. Your record of support on pro-business issues earned this endorsement."
Leonard Lance's pro-businss voting record includes:
- 100 percent pro-business voting record with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce;
- Voting 26 times to either fully repeal, defund or dismantle ObamaCare;
- Voting for an American-made "all of the above" energy policy that includes the Keystone XL pipeline;
- Supporting lower taxes including a 20 percent tax cut for small businesses and death tax repeal; and
- Fighting to protect U.S. businesses from overly burdensome red-tape and regulations.